Trendy Hallway Rugs Dubai Collection
Rugs Dubai provides the finest options of Hallway Rugs for improving the overall comfort and decor of your places. In addition to hallways, these rugs are also best suitable for corridors, lounges, living rooms, staircases and entrances.
Latest Hallway Rug Styles
These rug options are best for both home and office interiors:
Natural Fiber Rugs: These rugs are made of natural materials like cotton, wool, jute and bamboo for a casual and low-maintenance styling.
Vintage Hallway Rugs: These ranges include classic Persian, Oriental and Turkish rugs for an outstanding and luxurious decor.
Modern Artwork Rugs: These rugs and carpets have minimal designs and neutral colors for a simple yet attractive look.
Runner Rugs: These rugs are great for both floor and staircase covering for a comfortable and well-balanced interior designing.
Berber Style Rugs: These area rugs are affordable, stain-resistant and the easiest to maintain, excellent for hallways with high foot traffic.
Measurements Of Hallway Area Rugs
These are the available sizes for hallway floor rugs:
- 2’ x 6’
- 2’ x 8’
- 2’ x 10’
- 3’ x 6’
- 3’ x 8’
- 3’ x 10’
Material Options For Hallway Rugs
We use the finest and most premium-quality materials for making Hallway area rugs:
Benefits Of Using Hallway Rugs Dubai
These are some of the top advantages of buying our hallway area rugs:
Underfoot Comfort: These rugs effectively make your hallway floors comfortable and warm to walk over.
Area Defining: Placing hallway rugs and carpets can help make smaller hallways and corridors look bigger.
Floor Protection: These rugs protect your floors from all kinds of impact damages and also make them easy to maintain.
Improved Safety: When installed on stairs and corridor floors, these rugs ensure maximum safety and protection against slipping.
Reduced Noise: Adding our thick and soft rugs will make your interiors quiet and disturbance free.
Budget Friendliness: These rugs offer an affordable way to beautify hallways.
Care And Maintenance Hacks For Hallway Rugs
Consider these tips for cleaning and maintaining your soft floorings:
- Get your rugs and carpets cleaned by professionals at least once a year.
- Ensure regular vacuuming to prevent dirt and dust buildup.
- Cover the feet of your furniture with felt pads to avoid impact damage and shedding of rugs.
- Never use excessive water or detergent to clean the rugs and ensure removing all the residue effectively.
- Clean all the stains right away to prevent stubborn stains.
Styling Tips And Ideas For Hallway Rugs And Carpets
- Get neutral or pastel colored rugs if your hallway is small or looks congested.
- For narrow hallways, invest in solid-colored rugs to create an inviting look.
- Pair hallway rugs and carpets with minimal furniture like coffee tables or decorative baskets.
- You can highlight any desired spot like luxury sofas, fireplaces or even staircases with the help of these rugs.
- Our hallway rugs can also be placed on top of wall to wall carpets for a layered and beautiful effect.